How do you wish an employee a happy birthday?
When the birthday of one of your employees comes around, it can be challenging to know what you should write to them while still maintaining a level of professionalism.
A staff birthday card is the perfect opportunity for employee recognition and to show your appreciation. We’ve compiled a collection of professional wishes that we’re sure your team members will love.
Wishes coming from the boss, colleagues, or even the HR department will mean a lot, but why not promote good teamwork and make it a joint effort. You can combine a selection of these wishes to fill a birthday card from the whole team, or simply choose your favourite and send it directly for a more formal and personal touch.
Short & Simple Employee Birthday Wishes
- Happy birthday to a special member of staff. You’re a true asset and a wonderful worker.
- Thank you for all of your efforts this past year. Here’s to your success ahead.
- Many happy returns. We’re very grateful for all of your hard work and dedication to this company.
- From the whole team, we wish you a very happy birthday this year.
- Happy birthday to someone who goes above and beyond, constantly excelling in their position! Wishing you the best!
- May you have a very happy birthday and a truly memorable year ahead. Happy birthday from us all.
- Your special day is the perfect opportunity to let you know how truly valued and appreciated all your hard work is.
- Happy birthday. We might not say it enough, but we always notice and truly value how you always go the extra mile.
- Best birthday wishes to someone who’s an essential part of our workforce! We appreciate you!
- From all the departments, we’re wishing you a wonderful birthday this year.
- Our most sincere thanks for all of your hard work throughout the year.
- Happy birthday. May you achieve all the goals you set out to accomplish this year.
- Sending the very best birthday wishes to the very best employee! Many happy returns!
- Your contribution is what makes this company shine. Thank you for your continued hard work and dedication.
- To a highly valued employee, I’m wishing a very happy birthday and a successful year ahead!
- Happy birthday to an inspirational team member we’re lucky to have. You’re indispensable to each and every one of us.
- Working with you is both a pleasure and a privilege. Many happy returns and all the best for the year ahead.
- Happy birthday to a very special member of staff! Each year, we’re reminded how lucky we are to have you on board!
- Best wishes to you on your special day. You’re a wonderful employee and a great colleague.
- I heard it was your birthday today, so I wanted to formally wish you well. Many happy returns.
- All the best to you and many congratulations on your big day. You’re such a valued employee here.
- It’s with warm wishes I recognise your birthday today. Your contribution to this company is truly appreciated.
- On behalf of the whole company, may you have a very happy birthday this year. All the best.
- Happy birthday to a truly outstanding employee! Where would we be without you, as you really are an asset to this organization!
- Happy birthday to a top employee and a top person! Have a great day!
- Wishing an extremely happy birthday to a member of our amazing personnel! We hope you have a fantastic day! Best wishes from HR.
- May this new year in your life continue to inspire you and bring you all the success you deserve.
- You’re a ray of sunshine in our office. Thank you for always brightening the day with your positivity.
- Happy birthday to a true professional. We’d be lost without your skills and knowledge.
- Happy birthday to my most valued employee! I probably rely on you too much, but I’m letting you know that you can relax for today!
- According to our files you’re celebrating your birthday today and we couldn’t let your day go by unnoticed! Best wishes from HR.
- Happy birthday to someone who means many different things to our company. You’re an integral part of the team!
- Many congratulations on not only your birthday today but also on being a standout employee. Wishing you many more spectacular years ahead.
- Happy birthday from all of us here, we’re wishing you a truly wonderful year!
- Hoping the future brings you joy, success and all the very best!
- Happy birthday to a corporate powerhouse! We’re mesmerised by your dedication and enthusiasm. We can’t imagine what we’d do around here without you!
- Happy birthday to a dedicated worker that I’m lucky to have as part of my team! May you enjoy a well-earned rest!
- Many happy returns to a spectacular employee! I hope you feel valued every day, not just on your birthday!
- The whole team would like to wish you a very happy birthday today, and all the best for the coming years!
- Happy birthday to one of the brightest shining stars in this little company of ours!
- Happy birthday to a true team player! You are a true credit to our team and we’re very fortunate to have you on board!