There’s no better time to tell a strong female figure in your life what an inspiration she is than on her birthday! We’ve put together a beautiful collection of quotes, wishes, and birthday messages that are perfect for the occasion.
How do you say happy birthday to madam?
When wishing a happy birthday in a formal or professional way to a woman you respect, it’s perfectly acceptable to address her as mam, madam, or ma’am. It’s also polite to use the title ‘Ms’ followed by their last name - this is especially common for female teachers.
And don’t forget to sign your own name so that they know who was thinking of them on their special day!
Short Birthday Quotes & Wishes for Mam
- Happy birthday, madam! You are a constant source of inspiration for me.
- Wishing you a very happy birthday today, mam. May it be everything you deserve.
- Happy birthday and many congratulations on completing another fabulous year, mam!
- Happy birthday to a truly lovely mam. May your special day be as special as you are.
- I have only the very best wishes for you on your special day today. Happy birthday, ma'am.
- Best wishes to a wonderful teacher who has taught me so much. I’m very grateful for you, mam.
- Happy birthday, madam! I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!
- Madam, I wish you a very happy birthday today! Working with you has been a true honour.
- Having such a strong-minded and influential lady among us is a blessing! Happy birthday, madam!
- A wonderful woman like you who is so full of wisdom deserves the most fabulous day.
- Happy birthday, mam. May this birthday bring you endless happiness and many more fabulous years ahead.
- Wishing you all the best on your special day today, ma’am.
- Be forever happy, madam, and relish in your many successes!
- May your birthday cake be as sweet as your personality, mam.
- Happy birthday to a wonderful woman who brightens up the whole office with her presence!
- May your special day today be as marvellous and remarkable as you are, ma’am!
- Happy birthday to an outstanding teacher mam! I feel very blessed to have been taught by you.
- It’s a joy to be welcoming another year in your life, mam. Many happy returns on your special day.
Wishing you all the very best on your special day, for there is nobody more worthy of it than you, madam! A very happy birthday to you!
- Mam, you taught me to be the best version of myself and I’ll always be grateful to you for that.
- Thank you for all the life lessons, mam. I'll be forever thankful for having a teacher like you.
- Few women are as inspirational as you, mam. Wishing you the best on your special day.
- I’m wishing you the best birthday possible today as I hold only the greatest respect for you, mam.
- Many happy returns, ma’am. I truly appreciate your support and guidance.
- Another year wiser, mam. Here’s to you on your special day - cheers!
- Happy birthday to a truly magnificent woman who always inspires me to do my best!
- You’ve had a bigger impact on me than you’ll ever know, mam. Thank you for everything.
- Happy birthday to you, mam. As the years pass by, my respect and admiration for you only increases.
- All the very best to you on your special day, madam!
- Your guidance is the greatest gift, mam. I’m wishing you the happiest birthday today.
- I am beyond grateful for everything you’ve done for me, mam. Happy birthday.
- You deserve so much more recognition for the wonderful, inspiring teacher that you are, mam!
- Congratulations on yet another great milestone in your life, ma’am.
- I couldn’t think more highly of you, mam. Thank you for all your inspiration.
- HBD to a wise woman I have learned so much from. Best wishes.
- Wishing you a prosperous, joyous, successful year ahead, madam!
- Happy birthday to a lady who is a great gift to us all. We’re truly blessed for you, mam.
Longer, Heartfelt Birthday Wishes for Madam